Learn Swahili with fun
Lucy is going to give you an insight into her native language Swahili with great pleasure and enthusiasm. I promise you that after the introductory course you will be able to form simple Swahili sentences and understand how Swahili works!
This is what awaits you in the unique Swahili language Course:
- You will receive an e-book with cooking recipes from East Africa.
- The textbook is included in the price.
- The learning material will also be made available to you electronically.
- Lessons can also be taken online via PowerPoint presentation.
- You will receive a wonderful gift to remind you of your Swahili classes.
- The lessons will take place in the school or online via Skype or Zoom.
- Pass by anytime for a trial lesson (Schnupperstunde)
We only have one to one lessons going on at the moment
One to One Lessons, Advanced Courses and Online Lessons are available on request
That's what the students say about Lucy's lessons
I'm learning Swahili, because I want to be able to communicate easily with students in our training project, "Wakina Mama na Watoto" in Tanzania. It's really nice to learn from Lucy because we learn both Grammar and practice it thus we are able to learn Swahili very quickly".
Lucy Oyubo is a dedicated teacher who enjoys teaching her language of Swahili. She helped me understand the people who speak Swahili as well as the culture of the language"
Learning the language Swahili in a small group is not only successful, but fun!"
- Rick Skelton, Project Manager